Friday, April 3, 2009

The Camera Adds 10+ Pounds

You know what they say…

So everyone keeps telling me that they can’t even tell I am pregnant. To which I reply – then I must just look fat to you which I don’t think is much better. So I made a point this week to take a “belly” picture.

Ryan takes the picture and tells me that he can’t tell I am pregnant in the picture at all. So I look at the little screen and tell him you can tell and I decide it does not look that bad.
Well, when it is on a bigger computer screen you can most definitely tell. And all I have to say is…The Camera Always Adds 10 or MORE pounds. (PS. The picture is deceiving I really don’t look this big in person!) Hope I don't disappoint anyone when you see me next and I am not this big!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Jeanette! You're ADORABLE!!! You are one cute pregnant mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think your belly looks cute =) I can see it, only because I am looking for it....if an outsider didn't know you were prego, they wouldn't even be able to tell. That is the benefit of being tall! If you were short, your belly would be huge already!

    ReplyDelete